- Vendor Application Form - REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
- Vendor Location Street Map
- Release Waiver Form
- Muskoka Health Unit Special Event Form (Food Vendors Only)
|Single Space (Food Vendor):||$130.00|
|Double Space (Food Vendor):||$210.00|
PLEASE VERIFY THE AMOUNT OF FRONTAGE YOU REQUIRE.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT CELLPHONE SERVICE CAN BE UNRELIABLE IN OUR AREA, SPECIFICALLY ROGERS.
- The street opens at 6:00 a.m. and we ask anyone who is transporting a trailer or larger vehicle to arrive before 7 a.m. as parking becomes an issue when the street is full. No trailers will be admitted after 8 a.m.
- The festival runs from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. but often there are attendees on the street by 8:30 a.m. so it is in your best interest to arrive early and get settled in. NO VEHICLES PERMITTED ON THE ROAD AFTER 8 A.M.
- All vendors selling edible products are required to provide proof of insurance upon application. It is also your responsibility to comply with the requirements of the Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit. (Paperwork will be forwarded to you upon your acceptance.)
- There will be a limited number of booths allotted per category in order to offer variety to our festival visitors.
- This is an outdoor event. Please supply your own table or display plus any weather cover that you might require. The Main Street of Beeton is closed and vendor booths line both sides of the street.
- The booth size coincides with the markings on the road for car parking with some spaces being larger than others. None of the spaces are smaller than 12 ft long by 10 ft depth. If you require one of the larger spaces (approx. 20 ft.) please notify the vendor coordinator in advance. Otherwise it would be advantageous to rent a double booth.
- No standard electrical outlet will be available or provided at booth space. Electrical service required will be the responsibility of the Vendor and must be approved by the committee prior to the day of the event.
- Any goods or services being offered or items being offered for sale which are deemed unacceptable by Committee or any items deemed to be offensive, inappropriate, hazardous, risky or obscene or pose a health or safety factor shall be immediately removed by the Vendor upon verbal notification being provided by any Committee member, and if necessary, the Vendor may be required to vacate the premises, with no entitlement to a refund of the Vendor Space Rental fee. Furthermore, all goods and wares may be inspected by any Police Officer at any time during the festival.
- It is acknowledged and understood that all displays are placed at the owner's risk.
- The onus is on the vendor to eliminate and/or remove potential risk factors including potential hazards such as slips, falls and other trip-ups associated with their display. Vendors need to take precautions to eliminate hazards posed by tent guide wires.
- The booth numbers are indicated in chalk on the roadway and there are volunteers at each end of the street to direct you to your location.
- Care must be taken when driving on the street as it is congested while everyone is trying to unload his or her vehicle.
- As soon as possible after unloading your cargo, please remove your car to the designated parking areas. You will be advised which parking area is closest to your site.
- We would ask that you use the garbage containers and recycling boxes that will be placed strategically along the street.
- There are wheel-chair accessible public washrooms facilities available at the library as well as portable washrooms located throughout the festival.
- First aid facilities are located at Centre Street and any concerns or inquiries may be directed to the Honey Headquarters at Centre and Main or any of our members in yellow shirts.