- Vendor Application Form - REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
- Vendor Location Street Map
- NOTE: All vendors must provide proof of at least $2,000,000 general liability insurance ($5,000,000 for food vendors). Please list the Town of New Tecumseth, 10 Wellington Street East, Alliston, ON L9R 1A1, as additional insured.
- Muskoka Health Unit Special Event Form (Food Vendors Only)
|Please Note: Our space sizes and rates have changed. Please verify your needs when applying.|
|Single Space (12 ft. wide x 10 ft. deep):||$60.00|
|Double Space (24 ft. wide by 10 ft. deep):||$90.00|
|Single Food Space (12 ft. wide x 10 ft. deep):||$100.00|
|Double Food Space (24 ft. wide by 10 ft. deep):||$130.00|
|Contact us at if space larger than 24 ft. x 10 ft. is required.|
Please mark email@example.com as a safe email. Several vendors report our emails going into junkmail. Do not risk not receiving your acceptance email.
NEW THIS YEAR!
WE HAVE CHANGED OUR SPACE SIZES AND OUR VENDOR FEES.
PLEASE NOTE: PLEASE VERIFY THE AMOUNT OF STREET SPACE YOU REQUIRE ON YOUR APPLICATION.
A SINGLE BOOTH SPACE IS 12 FT. WIDE. (All spaces are 10' deep.)
Any space larger will require purchase of an additional booth space.
- ALL ACCEPTED VENDORS ARE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE PROOF OF INSURANCE. If you have your own insurance, please add The Town of New Tecumseth, 10 Wellington Street East, Alliston, ON L9R 1A1, as additional insured.
If you do not have insurance, your acceptance email with payment instructions includes the option to purchase insurance through the Town of New Tecumseth. The cost is $15 for $2,000,000 general liability, or $30 for $5,000,000 general liability (recommended for food vendors.)
- All vendors selling edible products must comply with the requirements of the Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit. (Follow the link above).
- The street opens at 6:00 a.m. and we ask anyone who is transporting a trailer or larger vehicle to arrive before 7 a.m. as parking becomes an issue when the street is full. No trailers will be admitted after 8 a.m.
- The festival runs from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. but often there are attendees on the street by 8:30 a.m. so it is in your best interest to arrive early and get settled in. NO VEHICLES PERMITTED ON THE ROAD AFTER 8 A.M.
- There will be a limited number of booths allotted per category in order to offer variety to our festival visitors.
- This is an outdoor event. Please supply your own table or display plus any weather cover that you might require. The Main Street of Beeton is closed and vendor booths line both sides of the street.
- No standard electrical outlet will be available or provided at booth space. Electrical service required will be the responsibility of the Vendor and must be approved by the committee prior to the day of the event.
- Any goods or services being offered or items being offered for sale which are deemed unacceptable by Committee or any items deemed to be offensive, inappropriate, hazardous, risky or obscene or pose a health or safety factor shall be immediately removed by the Vendor upon verbal notification being provided by any Committee member, and if necessary, the Vendor may be required to vacate the premises, with no entitlement to a refund of the Vendor Space Rental fee. Furthermore, all goods and wares may be inspected by any Police Officer at any time during the festival.
- It is acknowledged and understood that all displays are placed at the owner's risk.
- The onus is on the vendor to eliminate and/or remove potential risk factors including potential hazards such as slips, falls and other trip-ups associated with their display. Vendors need to take precautions to eliminate hazards posed by tent guide wires.
- The booth numbers are indicated in chalk on the roadway and there are volunteers at each end of the street to direct you to your location.
- Care must be taken when driving on the street as it is congested while everyone is trying to unload his or her vehicle.
- As soon as possible after unloading your cargo, please remove your car to the designated parking areas. You will be advised which parking area is closest to your site.
- We would ask that you use the garbage containers and recycling boxes that will be placed strategically along the street.
- There are wheel-chair accessible public washrooms facilities available at the library as well as portable washrooms located throughout the festival.
- First aid facilities are located at Centre Street and any concerns or inquiries may be directed to the Honey Headquarters at Centre and Main or any of our members in yellow shirts.
- Please Note That Cellphone Service can be unreliable in our area, specifically Rogers.